Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

We've finally started our own blog. Lets hope I can keep up with it and keep things updated. I will try to post pics and stuff soon. Hope you will enjoy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!!! :-) We'll love having you here! :-) (And it gets easier to keep up, the more you do it - you start thinking in terms of "how am I going to blog this event?" LOL)

ChrisandTamara said...

Finally, what took so long? Just kidding! Glad to have you join us. We're looking forward to reading about your lovely family.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Yay, the more the merrier!

Stillman and Michelle said...

Yeah!! I don't know what else to say. Ditto to everyone else. Brigitte and I usually get on Babycenter and chat with people we don't know. this is much more fun. a lot less crazy people here. thanks for helping us pack!!

ChrisandTamara said...

Okay - where's the pics? Get a move on. Just kidding.

ChrisandTamara said...

You should make your photo medium size instead of small so we can see it better.

liv said...

yay! welcome! i'm so tickled to see you in the blogging world! i will now link you to mine...

Curtis and Deedra said...

Thanks! I would've put pictures up sooner but our internet was having problems working this weekend. But I 'm working on the blog today finally.