Well, thank you to Tamara for taking these pictures for me while I was gone to girl's camp. I'll have to post pics from girl's camp as soon as I develop the film and scan them. Anyway, when I left, there were just floors and now there are walls. As you can see they delivered the trusses but the framers were too busy on another job to come finish yet plus a few of the trusses were the wrong size, so the lumber place will have to fix that and bring out the right ones. So they are planning on doing to trusses tomorrow and Curtis will be here to help the framers lift them up so they don't have to charge us for using a crane.
4 comments:
Wow, it's really coming along! It's amazing how fast they can get it built.
yeah, they did all of that in one day..they haven't been here for a week
Guess they were tired! He he. Let me know if you need me to take more pics.
Oh it's sooooo exciting to see it all developing! Your gonna love the extra room!
Post a Comment