I had to show all of you the beautiful quilt that my Aunt Karen made for Jack. She has made a quilt for each of the kids now and I love them. This one is a little different than the first two. The quilt she made for Garrett has become Garrett's favorite blanket. He always has to sleep with it and carries it all over the house. Now I look forward to getting one each time I have a baby. I just love them and thank you so much Aunt Karen!

An update on Jack's rash. I called the nurse on Thurs and the doctor said it was just newborn rash and to keep an eye on it. He should grow out of it. It does look a little better. Sometimes it looks a little flaky. And sometimes he's pretty red and sometimes he's not. So we'll just wait and see what happens. Also, Jack has started to smile this last week. He officially smiled for me on Tues but I did not get a video or picture until yesterday. I've been getting him to smile more all the time. I love his smile!

I tried uploading the video of him smiling but it wouldn't work. So I'll have to upload it to YouTube and add it to our video strip later.
6 comments:
Nice to see more pictures. Can't believe I am missing all of this. And sorry you have to endure all of this on your own. We will survive!
Love you heaps
Curtis
The blanket is beautiful and the one you got last night from you mom was too! You need to post it as well. I love baby blankets!
Jack is getting so chubby! What a good eater and a beautiful smile! He's a keeper!!
I wish I were a quilter- they make the best gifts, and the great thing is, they stick around the house forever! I think my sister has them all now, but she has blankets from when we were young- and I too have my favorite yellow silky one...maybe I should see if Traci will let me have it! :0)
aren't those first smiles so sweet? i love getting em' from zoey. My oldest also has her favorite crochted(sp?) blanket from her great-grandma, and now its coming un done, from so much use EEK!! super cute boys
What a precious smile! And yes those blankets are so cute.
Jack is adorable. My son is now one month and has the very same red bumps all over his face and head. Was it diagnosed as baby rash later by a Dr.? How did Jack get rid of it?
I really appreciate your updates on this. Could you send the updates to bearlzwsf@gmail.com?
Thanks a lot!
Post a Comment