Saturday, March 21, 2009

Boy blues

Jack received another new homemade blanket this week from his Grandma Marsha in Utah. I think it's crocheted but I'm not sure the difference between crocheted and knitted. Anyway, I love it! I especially love the color because I love yellow.


Both of the boys were wearing blue pajamas so I had to get them together in a picture.

Here's our little burrito wrapped in a swaddler blanket. These things are wonderful. His arms never come out. I use this for night time sleeping. I would definitely recommend it.

6 comments:

21st Century Homemaker said...

I love that saddler blanket! I love when they look like little burritos!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Ditto about the swadler blanket. At first Brogan would not sleep in them if he was in it.

Anonymous said...

I think the name is actually "StraitJacket" great pics by the way. can't believe how much the boys look alike just lying next to each other.

Curtis

Vernie and Tony said...

Great pictures! I loved the blanket too. It was a different knit! Very cool! The brothers look so cute lying beside one another in blue.

Heather Palmer said...

What a cute little chunk! I love the chubby cheeks.

ChrisandTamara said...

Cute blanket! Great pics. It's great to have brothers and sisters.