
I can hardly believe that Jack is 1 month old today already! I took this picture this morning while he was rocking in his swing just as content as can be. I am sure enjoying him.

It has been a long time since I felt like making cookies and I've been wanting to for awhile. So I finally decided to just do it on Monday and the kids had fun helping. Nikki even got to scoop most of the cookies onto the pans all by herself. She is getting so big!
3 comments:
What a great picture of little Jack! He is such a good little guy! And so cute! Nikki and Garrett look pretty happy you decided to make cookies too! Glad your doing so well!
wow, that month did go by fast. crazy. mmmm cookies.
jack is so cute he looks so alert for a month old. Hope you are getting some sleep. Feel free to call me if you ever need another break! You kids were so good and Hanna loved playing with Nikki.
Post a Comment