Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tag!

So I was tagged and thought this one would be fun to do.
Rules:
Go to your picture files. Open the 6th folder, and the 6th picture. Post it on your blog and tell the story of the picture. Then tag 6 people. Here is MY picture!
There's not much story to this picture. This is my daughter Nicole and myself. I think we were getting ready for bed and just wanted to get some pictures. She was 7 months old then! I can't believe how fast time flies.
I tag: Mom (Laverne), Celeste, Michelle, Tamara, Heather, Princess (It's hard to only pick 6 so whoever else wants to!)

4 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

Oh what a fun tag! I'm on it! It was fun watching the4 kids last night and getting to hold Jack! We will see you tonight at Tammy's Bday party!

Vernie and Tony said...

That was a typo! I know you only have 3 kids! LOL That's what happens when ya have fat fingers and don't proof before posting!

Becca's Blog said...

Wow Nicole has grown so much! I remember when she was your only one and now you have 3! Time flies. Fun pictures on your blog too of the kids making cookies. :)

ChrisandTamara said...

Great pic! Nikki sure has grown up fast.