It's a little thin. I think I like him better clean shaven!
I agree, LOSE IT! I like him better clean shaven too!
Is that Steve!!
no, no! he looks like a ... never mind, i won't say. haha! i want to see a full beard next, and then some really cool sideburns with a soul patch. :)
Mustaches belong with a goe-t. ( is that how its spelled?) they shouldn't exist by themselves. Although it doesn't look too bad.
Hubby says shave it, LOL... but nothing personal, LOL. If ever there's a time to try things like that out, now's a good time! :-)
Maybe he can grow it a little longer and wax the ends and then twirl them while laughing wickedly.
Like clean shaven better.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
It's a little thin. I think I like him better clean shaven!
I agree, LOSE IT! I like him better clean shaven too!
Is that Steve!!
no, no! he looks like a ... never mind, i won't say. haha! i want to see a full beard next, and then some really cool sideburns with a soul patch. :)
Mustaches belong with a goe-t. ( is that how its spelled?) they shouldn't exist by themselves. Although it doesn't look too bad.
Hubby says shave it, LOL... but nothing personal, LOL. If ever there's a time to try things like that out, now's a good time! :-)
Maybe he can grow it a little longer and wax the ends and then twirl them while laughing wickedly.
Like clean shaven better.
Post a Comment