Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Two months and growing fast

Our little Jack is growing very fast! He had his 2 month well child check yesterday and guess how much he weighed......dum dum dum.... a whopping 14 lbs 6 oz!!! He's in the 95%tile for his weight gain and quite the little chunk for his age. He's also grown in length to 24 1/4 in and his head is 16.5 inches in circumference. 90%tile for both of those. Other than a little excema he is doing very well.


This was taken on Wednesday before going to Nikki's soccer practice. You would think it was still winter here. I wanted to make sure he stayed plenty warm and he certainly did.

This is what Garrett looked like the other day while he was taking a nap. He sleeps like his daddy. So cute!

A friend in our ward had some baby chicks in their garage, so I took the kids over to see them. Nikki loved them and wanted me to get one for her. Obviously, I said no. Garrett was more interested in the toy car he found in the garage and was playing with that instead. He pet the chick once but that was it.

4 comments:

Stillman and Michelle said...

I just had to go buy some Nivea cream for Jayden's exzima (sp?) You should try it.

Vernie and Tony said...

Cute cute pictures! I can't believe how big Jack is for only 2 months! HOLY COW ! YOU MUST PRODUCE PURE CREAM! Love the picture of Garrett sleeping. Too cute! Nikki sure loves her little baby animals!

Lindz_e said...

so cute =)

ChrisandTamara said...

Happy 2 month! Cute pics of the kids!