This morning we said goodbye to Curtis again. I decided this time I would not linger too long. The longer I stay the more likely I am to cry. So I stayed long enough for him to get his bags checked in and to take a few pictures and then left. No, I did not cry this time. I just have to keep thinking positive and concentrate on other things besides him leaving.







Yesterday we had Curtis's sister Shauna come over to our house and take some family pictures in our back yard on the trampoline. The one I liked the best is our new title photo at the top.



The next time Curtis comes home should be right before Thanksgiving and we may end up spending Thanksgiving in Utah because we are trying to get Garrett's 3rd and final surgery scheduled for right after Thanksgiving and hopefully it will be in Utah and not somewhere else. Our nurse informed us that his usual surgeon is on medical leave and not at Primary Children's anymore and that the location might change for where the surgery will be. Garrett will have a doctor appointment the beginning of September and then we'll know for sure when we talk to his doctor.
In the meantime now it's time for me to do my first school shopping for Nicole as she starts Kindergarten in just a few short weeks. And so it begins..... Oh my gosh! I can't believe it!! And I can't believe I have nieces and nephews who are in high school and turning dating age! Where did the time go?
6 comments:
Really cute pictures! I didn't realize how long your hair is getting. Pretty! We didn't get to see Curtis much while he was here this time but we're glad he was able to come and that you as a family got to spend lots of fun time together. At least his next vacation will be longer.
Very cute family pics! I can't imagine how hard it is to say goobye to your hubby, again. but november is just a few short months away!!
Those are some great family pic's! I love the trampoline picture! Everyone looks soooo happy! Hang in there! You are doing a great thing for your family! AGAIN, WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU KIDS!
That one picture of Curtis huggin Garrett is so sweet. Safe trip Curtis. Hang in there Deedra. Come over for movie night anytime when you want company.
sorry. that must be so hard. you are a strong woman. hang in there. Hugs!
I like the Silly Trampoline picture!
Post a Comment