This is what Garrett's hair looked like after his nap today. He took a late nap and so he wasn't very happy when we woke him up to eat dinner. Can you tell? hehe


But he was still happy to be having chicken for dinner and he liked the rice as well.

Jack is trying to figure out how he can fit that ball into his mouth.

Garrett had fun taking a bath with Jack instead of Nikki. They were both having fun with the ball.
3 comments:
Glad your feeling better and had a good restful weekend! We need that sometimes. I was happy to stay home and relax after Saturday's adventure on the bike. Sunday was very restful and Monday was too. The bike ride was only 13 mile and very slow going. Get your dad to hook things up and we can go on a short ride.
I love the nap hair- so funny!
yes, I am making grape juice. My mother-in-law does it every year, but she just left for China, so the responsibility was left to me! It is slow going, but I hope to have them all juiced by Friday -
I have to do it when Rowan is sleeping, so I only get so much done each day! (I just saw that we had the same post title! Clever minds think alike!)
Post a Comment