Monday, September 14, 2009

Our New Couch!

Okay, so it's not new but it looks practically new and it's new to us. My parents had someone in their ward that was getting a new couch and wanted to know if they knew anyone who needed this couch so my dad thought of me. And here are my kids modeling the couch for you.

So I did a little rearranging in the family room. Dad took away the small blue leather couch to give away to someone else and we moved the big leather blue couch in it's spot in front of the sliding glass door. And as you can see, the new green couch is up against the wall under the window (where the big blue couch used to be).
In the 7 years we've been married we still have not paid for a couch. They have all been given to us by various people. And we took them gratefully! We would never have had enough seats to watch movies on our big screen without them ;) lol Thank you Dad and Grandpa for bringing this one over on Friday!



And here are some pictures for Curtis and whoever else wants to enjoy them.

See how well Jack is sitting up now. He can sit for quite awhile now without falling over.

Me looking up at Jack through the crib bars. He was having fun blowing his lips together and you can see the drool coming down his chin.


He was trying to grab the camera. I loved the look on his face.


This was at Settlers Park on Saturday. I couldn't get Garrett to stop and pose for a picture so I caught him running. Turned out pretty cute anyway.

This one was so cute of Jack I put it as his new profile picture on the side bar of the blog.

3 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

Nice Couch! I knew you'd love it! I love Nikki's pose! What a girl! LOL Cute pictures of the boys too! Jack is doing so well at his sitting up! I'm sure their dad will love the pictures!

Heather Palmer said...

I love getting free stuff! We have been pretty lucky with people in our area helping us too.

ChrisandTamara said...

Pretty couch! Cute pics of the kids.