Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Temple Trip With My Boys

After I got Nikki on the bus to school today I took the boys to the temple to first get some new garments to send to my hubby. I decided that since we were there anyway that we should at least walk around the temple grounds and get a few pictures. Even though we didn't go inside it was still peaceful and a nice experience for them and me. And even on this hot day there was a nice wind that cooled us off. It was a lovely afternoon.










Can you tell I like to share pictures? :)

2 comments:

ChrisandTamara said...

I love to walk on the Temple grounds. So beautiful! I love the flowers and trees and the fountain. We'll have to take Katie some time.

Vernie and Tony said...

That little Jack is the droolinest kid I've ever seen! Really cute pictures! I love how attentive Garrett is with his baby brother! What a sweetheart!