Friday, September 11, 2009

Why We Will NOT Get A Cat

We went over to my sister Melissa's house this afternoon and this is what Nikki's eyes looked like when we got home. Melissa has a Siamese cat and Nikki loves kitties.



Needless to say, we won't ever be getting ourselves a cat. Now she'll just have to learn to not play with the cat when she goes over there or at least do not touch her eyes unless she has washed her hands (with soap).

7 comments:

CPTA said...

awww.... I know that face! I get that way too around those cats! My nose runs and everything! regardless if my hands are nowhere near my face! or you know what you could do? have her take childrens benadryl! that works wonders!!! and she'll have fun with the cat!!

ChrisandTamara said...

Oh man! Did you give her some Benadryl? Oh - my eyes are watering just looking at her poor eyes. Poor Nikki! What a bummer to be allergic to an animal you love.

Anonymous said...

You don't realize how happy this makes me. Not that Nikki ill of course, but because we will never be getting a cat...Can't stand them to say the least.

Wippee!!

Curtis

Lindz_e said...

Poor girl!

Heather said...

i feel her pain!

Vernie and Tony said...

I love the comment from Curtis!! LOL I have to agree with him 100%! I do feel for Nikki though!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I have this same problem, my eyes used to swell shut when I was a kid. However I want cats because the more I'm around them the less my allergies freak out.