It has now officially been one year since the day Curtis left to go work in Iraq. I can hardly believe it. The time has gone by faster than I thought it would, thankfully. Originally we had planned for him to come home at the end of this month but as most of you know we decided to extend the time. It just wouldn't make sense for him to come home now when there's NO work and we are going into the normally slow part of the year anyway. So now we are planning on him coming home at the end of April and hopefully everything will work out the way we want it and he won't be staying even longer.

He's got a ticket to ride.....and he does care :) (for those of you who recognize that song)
I just want to say a HUGE thank you to my husband for doing this for our family. It has been such a blessing to be able to stay at home with my children. It has also been wonderful to be accomplishing a lot of our financial goals that we set out to do when he left. We didn't get to where we hoped to be by now but it has still been worth it. We love and miss you Curtis SOOOOO MUCH!!!
Thank you to everyone for your continued support!
Oh, and for those who haven't heard yet my dad will soon be joining my hubby to go work in Iraq as an electrician. He's leaving this Sunday. I will now have 4 family members working over in Iraq. I never thought that would happen.
2 comments:
I can't believe it has been a year! Crazy! I hope the next 6 months go by fast for you and that he can come home and find work easily!
I just keep telling myself...."I can do this"..... I feel like you do. I really appreciate Tony making the sacrifice for us as well. It is a great blessing and will be wonderful if we get our home completely paid for! I will miss him terribly though!
Post a Comment