Sorry for the delay in updating the blog. I'm finally making time to do it. Here are some photos from after Garrett's surgery while he was in the hospital. I have to say their playroom they have there is awesome and was a life saver! They had so many different things for kids to do. From toys, to art projects, to video games, to piano playing, etc. I will post a couple of more slide shows of our Christmas, so be looking for them in the next day or so. By the way, Garrett is doing great in his recovery since he's been home. He was on oxygen until the 17th. That was a real pain so we were very happy to get rid of that. He's running around and talking up a storm. It's now been just about 4 weeks since the surgery. Thank you everyone for your prayers and support!


4 comments:
So glad everything went well with his surgery. The fruit loop pic is cute. Love the gak pic. Too funny! I'd be making a face like that too. It makes me sad to see Garrett with his incision and oxygen tubes. What a brave boy - it looks like he handles it pretty well. Very cool that they have such a great playroom. That helps.
It just blows my mind to see his incision and to know he had open heart surgery and then to see him with his coat on and walking out of the hospital on his won a little over a week later! Truely a miracle!
I've been to that playroom at Primary children's before and it is amazing! I couldn't believe how much cool stuff they had for kids to do there. I'm so glad he is doing so well. I hope he keeps it up! =)
Holy cow. Nikkie was ever busy. Alex has a million questions about Garrett's surgery. He was really worried about his friend.
Post a Comment