On February 8th it will be the 100th day of Kindergarten for Nikki. So the "Parent and Me Project" for February was to decorate a heart and to glue 100 items on it. So last night Nikki and I picked out all the items she would use. Things from pasta noodles, to buttons, to stickers, to cheerios, to beads, to safety pins and rocks, etc. This morning Nikki colored and designed the heart all by herself. The only thing I helped her with was gluing them on. She is quite the artist!

4 comments:
Super cute! Looks like a fun project!
So cute :) She is a little artist!
That is such a great project for the kids to do! She did a great job! She is very artsy, that's why she was able to make the flower for you for your birthday! It's in her blood! YAY!
Cute, I was asking Nikki some questions in front of Alex, because Alex is a little nervous to start kindergarten. I was cracking up.
Post a Comment