

Garrett finally had his post surgery check up with his cardiologist this past Wednesday. His doctor listened to him and did an echo. Everything looks and sounds great. One of the first things the doctor said was that he looks a lot pinker. I did notice that he is more active and that he no longer coughs when he runs around. Garrett seemed to always have a cough no matter what time of year. So it's nice to not have to worry about his cough anymore. I guess the doctor was a little surprised by that. The doctor wasn't expecting his heart condition to have anything to do with the cough. Garrett won't need to see him again for another 6 months or so. Yay!
6 comments:
WooHoo! I have noticed that's Garrett's coloring is better too. I'm so glad that he is doing well! :)
Yippee!! I love you Deedra. I'm so happy that Garrett is more active, that just means your getting your exercise too.
curtis
Glad that it went well. He's precious!
That's GREAT NEWS! It will be so nice not to have him go into a coughing spree after running and playing! And the pink color is a perk too! Bless his little heart!
Good to hear that his check up went well and that he is doing well.
What a little toughie!
Post a Comment