Saturday, January 30, 2010

This is how I have a "girl's night out"....

I went over to my mother in law's house last night for a girl's night to eat some taco salad for dinner and then watch a movie. Since all of the chick flicks we wanted to watch were too long we ended up watching an action movie with a lot of fighting and killing, oh my. The movie was called "Timeline" and it was the first time I'd ever seen it, probably the last too. Too much killing in it for me. I was the only one there with my kids so we had to set them up with something that would make them happy while we watched our movie. It worked until the last 30 min or so then they started coming in asking for things. By the time the movie was over I just wanted to hurry and get the kids in their pjs and home to bed so I didn't get to chat with the girls as much as I would have liked. Oh, I long the day that my hubby will be home and I can have a "real" girl's night out....not to mention DATES! :)


My sisters in law, Jenna and Shauna. And of course me. My mother in law took the picture but she didn't want to be in one, lol.


This is where Jack was for most of the movie. He wouldn't let me put him down and he didn't want a nap either. So he was happy eating cheerios on my lap. I also got him a cookie that he wanted to hold on to all the time but never wanted to take a bite.


Jack had to stay with the girl's downstairs. See how thrilled he is (lol).


Garrett nice and cozy on Grandma and Grandpa's bed upstairs, ready to watch "Wall-E"


Nikki all set up to play online games on the laptop in the kitchen. She was so into it that she didn't notice me take a picture.

1 comment:

Vernie and Tony said...

Glad you had a girls night out EVEN if the movie stunk. (by the way, never heard of it) It won't be long and your hubby will be home for good and you can have a "Real" girls night out. I'm just looking forward to the time I can have time with my hubby! Mmmmmmm! I've been gettin time with my friends and I love um but prefer my man! lol