I cut up an apple the other night and Nikki took a stool over to the wall by the table and got up to eat her apples on it. Then of course, Garrett followed. It was a "Kodak" moment :)
One day I found Garrett sitting here in our pantry. He had found a container of Cheerios from the diaper bag and took them to his spot to eat them. That is a big box of Potato Pearls and he loves to sit in that box. Don't worry, the potatoes are actually in a tightly closed bag.
Jack playing in his johnny jumper with one of Nikki's birthday balloons.
I can't wait until Jack is in this kind of mood again. He has been sick since Sunday morning. He threw up 3 days in a row and today he is just wanting to sleep. And last week he went through getting a new tooth in (#6). Poor baby! I feel so bad when he's not feeling good and there's not much I can do. But I have been so thankful that he is the only one that has been throwing up. So far, nobody else has gotten what he has. I'm grateful I've been well enough to take care of him because I have actually been fighting a cold the past week, which is pretty much gone now. If I thought I was getting cabin fever before, now I'm really getting it as I've been trapped in my house since Saturday! So glad I went over to my brother's house on Friday night. I think it helped me get through this week. I finally watched "Ironman" with them and I thought it was really good! I'm also grateful that that same brother went to the store and bought some groceries for me on Monday. What an awesome brother I have!
Oh, and thanks to Mom for visiting me last night and bringing rolls. I wish you could have stayed longer but even the little visit helped.
"I will survive!" "I will survive!" ;)
2 comments:
Yes, sorry I couldn't stay longer BUT I had to get home to hear from the love of my life .... your DAD!
Hang in there! Looks like Jack is on the mend!
He is pretty Awesome! As soon as everyone is better come over again. Get out of the house. I hate feeling trapped. I always want to go somewhere. Stillman is the opposite. he can't wait to get home and stay home.
Post a Comment