Friday, May 7, 2010

Bees and Beans


These are the 2 afternoon kindergarten classes getting ready for their "Bee" concert yesterday.


Can you tell which one is mine?


My little bee.


Nikki is so excited about planting and growing things that she begged me to plant a seed. Then she suggested a bean. So we planted a pinto bean. I didn't really think it would grow but here's what it looks like after about 2 weeks. I can't remember exactly when we planted it. We've been putting it in the bathroom window so that it gets plenty of sunshine. Now I told her we need to plant something that we actually want to put in our yard. This was just an experiment.

4 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

Looked like a really cute concert! I like the Bee costumes! I'm thinking Halloween??? lol


Nikki's got a green thumb! I wouldn't think pinto beans would grow either ... who knew?

NIKKI guess!

ChrisandTamara said...

What cute costumes! Love the caution tape - you really need to be cautious around bees - he he. Cool that the bean sprouted. Now you can tell her the story of Jack and the Bean Stalk and have a visual aid. :-)

ChrisandTamara said...

What songs did they sing?

Curtis and Deedra said...

If you look at my facebook account you'll see the video for each song. There will be 5 total.