Monday, July 12, 2010

Doctors and Fireworks

Garrett had his 6 month checkup with his cardiologist on July 1st. As usual he is doing great. The doctor never has any worries about him. He won't have any limitations as he grows up either. He gets to do whatever activities he wants. You would never know he had surgery unless you saw his scars.

And we thought we came to have the doc listen to Garrett's heart, ha ha. Garrett got to play doctor with a real stethoscope and he really enjoyed that, as you can see.



We went to McCall for fireworks on the 4th this year. I think that's the first time I've actually been to McCall's firework show. In the past we would always go to Cascade or Donnelly.


Here's a firework for you Curtis. Oooohhh......ahhhhhh


Lots of family there to celebrate with.



As you can see it was kind of cool (as usual) up in the mountains for the 4th of July but we enjoyed it.

4 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

I'm so glad Garrett is doing so well! My niece needs her surgery still but it's been pushed back twice. She was supposed to go in today but it was cancelled yesterday. Her poor mom- she just wants to get it over with! I LOVE the McCall fireworks! I can't count how many summers I was there for them. I bet like 13 years.

Anonymous said...

So glad Garrett is doing so well! He's such a little miracle and such a great blessing!!

I didn't even see any fireworks this year! (I'll see them in August ..lol wink wink) Didn't Melissa and Nate go to the Fireworks display? Didn't see their picture.

Curtis and Deedra said...

We got separated from Melissa and Nathan and weren't sure where they were during the fireworks and by the time we got there we didn't have time to try and find them. We got there just in time to find this spot and sit down and then they started.

CPTA said...

I'm glad that Garrett is doing well.. He always looks so happy. I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting! Man that just means mine our gowing to grow up just as fast!!! Looks like you had fun. Maybe next year Tristan will enjoy Fireworks. Right now... it gets dark real late.. past his bedtime.. LOL