Wednesday was Garrett's 4th birthday but we decided to have his party on Friday. I wanted to do something for him on his actual birthday so I woke him up to a waffle with a candle and his sister and I singing "Happy Birthday" to him.
He just woke up so he wasn't used to the bright lights from the camera.
The next day we went to the pumpkin patch where they also had several other activities for the kids.
He just woke up so he wasn't used to the bright lights from the camera.The next day we went to the pumpkin patch where they also had several other activities for the kids.


The barrel train ride. I also got to ride so that I could hold Jack since all of the seat belts were broken.

Garrett too! The operator let Nikki and Garrett ride for about 15 min or so because it was a slow day and didn't have much customers. So glad we went when we did. Made it more worth it!

And at last, enjoying popcorn and mini donuts! I've been looking forward to those donuts all year. Actually, 2 years because we didn't get to go last year.
And now "Come inside for a Batman Birthday Party!"

Our next activity was the "Gone fishing" game. All of the kids there enjoyed fishing for toy prizes.

Our last game was "Pin the bat on Batman" and here they are waiting in line for their turn. We used the Batman sign on the front door for this game. We just brought it inside and lowered it so they could reach it.

And now time for the cake and singing! Thanks so much to my sister who practically made the whole cake. In fact, the only thing I did was fill in the yellow and black frosting. She did everything else and I think it turned out great!
He loved all the gifts he received which were: a homemade Buzz Lightyear pillow & matching cape, a folder with Toy Story coloring pages and a framed picture of Buzz from his grandparents. A Batman action figure from his aunt and uncle. An electronic Buzz Lightyear game from his other grandparents. A BSU football from his friend. And a Buzz rocket ship toy, Spiderman puzzle, Spiderman book, jeans and a Batman glow in the dark shirt from us.
I think he really enjoyed his birthday this year and I had fun doing everything for him. But I'm glad the stress of it is over now.











3 comments:
Great post! Looks like the Pumpkin Patch was a blast!~ The Birthday party was fun too!
Great pictures!
A very cute Batman! Looks like they added a bunch of stuff to the pumpkin patch to make up for the $3.00. We are going this Thursday. I think we will be buying our pumpkins at Walmart thought because they are stinkin cheap.
My little three year old had a bat man birthday Friday too. I didn't do all those cute games though- they looked like so much fun!
Post a Comment