My hubby, my nephew, and my brother in law drove approximately 5 hrs this morning (leaving at 6:30 am) to get this for me:



Our very own piano! Nikki and I are both excited to learn how to play. Garrett might even want to when he's ready also. It's kind of neat because this piano used to belong to my mom and she is a very talented pianist. I hope I have some of her talent in me. When my parents got divorced the piano stayed with my dad and then ended up going to our family cabin. It was rarely being used up there so when I was talking to my grandma about how I'd like to get my daughter in piano lessons she offered for me to have this piano. It was now just a matter of making the trip to get it and waiting for my hubby to get home so he could make the trip. After double checking to make sure it was still okay to have the piano my hubby made the trip this morning to finally retrieve it. I am so excited to have it!!
4 comments:
AND it makes your living room look sooooo nice! I'm so happy for you! Now all 3 of you girls own a piano! That so neat!
I remember your mom playing the piano all the time at church. It seems like she always had a calling where she was playing. I'm glad you were able to get it. How exciting!
Awesome! You got it. Congrats. Are both you and Nikki going to take lessons? It's looks great in you living room.
Looks Good!
Post a Comment