This is what she's been riding for the last 4 years!
We finally upgraded last weekend. My neighbor friend found this bike on craigslist for me and we bought it for $20!
So Curtis decided to make use of Nikki's old bike... I started by taking the stickers off.
Then he took it apart, sanded it and....
painted it! This is the primer stage.
We were trying to go with the Lightning McQueen look.
And ta da!! Not only does Nikki get a new bike but Garrett too. And it only cost a couple dollars for the paint.
And now Jack doesn't have to fight Garrett for the tricycle. Everybody wins!








6 comments:
Talk about being thrifty! Way to go Deedra! I bet it's so above and beyond wonderful to have your husband around.
That is AWESOME, Deedra!!! :) Way to be resourceful! :) Yay for bike weather - enjoy the rides!!! :)
I love win win situations!! The bikes are awesome! I love the Lightning McQueen look (even with the purple spokes!) It looks GREAT!! Now everyone has a bike! YAY!!
We are so doing that when we have multiple kids.
wow, great job on fixing that bike! Looks great.
Nice work! Wish I would have thought of that.... I could have saved Hawks old bike and painted pink for Scotlyn. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Post a Comment