
My beautiful flowers and cards for Mother's Day
Nikki and I on her first field trip to the Birds of Prey and the zoo. It was pretty comfortable riding on a charter bus. We were very lucky!
Nikki with two of her friends from her class and in our group.
One afternoon we went to the park and had a picnic. There were some nice big climbing trees nearby.
Okay, my kids didn't actually climb that tree. Curtis had to help them up but they had fun sitting up there, hehe.
We went to Parade America a couple of weeks ago.
Can you see us in the reflection of the big fire truck?
After the parade it was chill out and eat time at Jade Garden. Jack made himself right at home.
Then last week on the last day of May my Dad came home from Iraq for good! I'm so happy to have no more family in Iraq! Hopefully it will stay that way :)









1 comment:
I loved the reflection picture! So cool! It was a busy May alright!! But sounds like your having fun!!
Post a Comment