Here are some fun things that have been going on this past month. Maybe now that I have been released from my primary secretary church calling I can get to my blog more often :)
| Nikki had a spring concert at school. She was very close to getting a solo part but not this time. I love watching little kids in concert. |
| Here were are after the concert. Garrett was playing at his friend's house so he wasn't there and that made Nikki quite sad. I told her next time I'll make sure he comes with us. |
| So we decided to do it for my mothers and grandmothers, only we used colored paper this time and filled it with a candy bar we hoped they would like. |
| I think this little guy would like to play too but we're not sure if he's ready for it yet......maybe. |
| If you can't go to the pool, bring the pool to you.....at home.....in the bath tub. Ha ha |
| Nikki and I all ready for church Sunday morning. I had Garrett take a picture of us and he actually did pretty well for a 5 yr old. This is my new favorite picture of my daughter and me. |
| She took some of her artistic pancakes and got even more creative. Later she had added eyebrows and other things too but I didn't get a picture of those. So cute! |
| I bought my first Costco cake just for this occasion. My kids picked out the caterpillar picture and the words say "Good Luck! We'll Miss You!" The cake was delicious I might add! |
| My nephew Jayden wanted the head of the caterpillar.....so we cut it out for him. I think he ended up just eating the frosting and not the cake! Cute kid! |
| At one point we were talking about exercise and push ups. My sister Melissa wanted to see how fast Phillip could do push ups and she even did some along side him. You guys are so strong! |
| This was just too cute not to post. My little nephew Lehi resting on his daddy's shoulder. |
1 comment:
Busy month!!! why did they release you?? Actually, I wish I'd get released!! lol Too hard with one arm!! So glad your posting again!! Last night was GREAT!!
Post a Comment