![]() |
| Haystack Rock |
![]() |
![]() |
| Some rocks were just covered in muscles just like the ones we saw at Indian Beach on Monday. |
![]() |
| See the pretty starfish? Three purples and two orange. So cool! |
![]() |
| Garrett wading in the water. |
![]() |
| The kids always love playing in the sand! |
![]() |
| My brother Derek in the background getting ready to hit the waves with his boogie board. Dad, Mom, Grandma and Grandpa were camped out in their beach chairs watching all the fun. |
![]() |
| Little Charlotte all tuckered out. Gotta squeeze nap time in between all the fun activities! |
Our next adventure for the day was walking down the sidewalk right on the beach to visit the Seaside Aquarium. Only half of the group went but we saw some other cool sea life we didn't get to see on the beaches.
![]() |
| Seals at the aquarium. |
![]() |
| They had some sea creatures that you could touch and pick up. The girls loved it! |
![]() |
| Charlotte pointing to all of the things she thought were neat. Not sure what she's pointing to in this shot. |
It's getting to the point where I can't remember what we did unless I took a picture of it. Some nights we played games, some nights we swam, and some nights we watched movies or whatever was on TV. This particular night I think was the night that we went over to Stillman and Colby's condo to watch "Goonies" in preparation for visiting Astoria the next day. Astoria is where that movie was filmed as well as "Kindergarten Cop". But that's another story :)
To Be Continued......













1 comment:
I LOVE reading about your thoughts on our reunion trip. You have pictures I don't have too so I'm stealing them! lol It was so fun and I enjoy reading the blogs about the trip! GOOD JOB!!
Post a Comment