![]() |
| Sage got a sushi collar because she loves to eat. |
![]() |
| Stardust got a space collar because the colors went well with her. We later realized that it matches her name too, lol! |
![]() |
| I spread Nutella on the crepe and then topped it with strawberries, blueberries, and bananas. |
![]() |
| Then folded it up and topped with blackberries and powdered sugar. |
![]() |
| The boys were able to stamp some of their own designs on it around the Roman numerals. |
Wednesday I spent most of the day getting wood sealer put on our banister pieces so that they would be ready for Curtis by the evening because the previous night he started putting the banister up and I hadn't gotten those pieces done yet. After spraying most of the pieces out on the driveway, it ended up being a bigger mess than I thought it would. The sealant looked like watery milk so when it sprayed it used a lot of sealant and we had lots of run off. I was able to catch a lot of the run off by sticking the end of the paint cloth that was under the wood into a big black leaf bag. Any time I saw some leak onto the driveway I would try to wash it away as quickly as possible with my watering can that I use for flowers. I decided it would be a lot cleaner and easier to use brushes to apply the sealant on the door and door trim, plus the pieces that Curtis attached the previous night. And it certainly was! I poured the sealant I had caught in the black bag into a paint tray and was able to get most of it done with that. I was pretty tired by the time dinner rolled around but I was able to help Curtis make some dinner. We had kabobs again and tater tots. This time Curtis's dad came over to help with the play house and putting up the banister. They were able to get most of it done. It just needs the top part of the railing I think. Next we'll be getting ready to put up the swing set.
![]() |
| We're able to sit in camping chairs on the balcony and relax. It was nice sitting out there last night after they were done. We may be watching fireworks from there in July! |









1 comment:
You've been a busy family! Those crepes look delicious! I'll have to do those soon. The playhouse looks great and watching fireworks from there is a great idea!!
Post a Comment