Well, here's the moment you've all been waiting for....I listened to those who voted for me to cut and highlight my hair. I have to say that I really like it. I wasn't too sure at first but the more I see it the more I like it. Nikki even loved it and wanted to cut her hair too. The first thing she said when I came back was "Wow, you look different. " I added some before and after shots below.
8 comments:
WOW! I love it Deedra! It makes you look like a super model! Where did you get it done? Lookin real sharp babe!
Awesome!!! You go, blondie! ;-) It looks great!!! :-)
I love it! Where for me as well!
Thanks!
Same girl who cuts Melissa's hair. She's starting her own business called "A Touch of Elegance". First day will be on Sat. At the moment she's still at the Hasbrouck House. Call or email me or Melissa for her info. I don't want to give it out over the Internet.
Way cute blondie! It looks great!
it makes you look older. more sophisticated.
deedra i love it!! you are brave. I wish I was. I have had the same hairdo my whole life.
your hair is absolutely stunning!! :)
Post a Comment