
Trying to get Garrett to sit still so I could take a picture with the hat on. He finally sat in my lap and I took it from there.

Nikki & Ellie wearing hats from the parade.

Cousin Alex, Nikki, & cousin Ellie at Parade America

Garrett at the parade on Saturday morning.

Garrett loves his water!

Nikki & cousin Ellie dressed in their skirts. Ellie spent the night and they had so much fun.

Garrett wanted to join the fun too.






Pictures of Ellie and Nicole running through the sprinklers on Friday afternoon.

Mom Butterfield and Grandma Port with their Mother's Day flowers. Beautiful flowers for two beautiful ladies!

Garrett sitting under the TV in with the movies and Nikki on the outside. He thinks it's great to be able to fit in there. I remember when Nikki used to do the same thing.
2 comments:
Great pictures! I especially love the one of Garrett in the intertainment center! Man do I wish I could fit in a small place! Looks like the girls had a great time together!
Looks you had a fun week. Wish we could have gone to the parade with you. The girls look so cute in their skirts. It's great to have cousins to play with! Garrett is so cute in the entertainment center. Katie used to sit in one of the cupboards of our entertainment center too when she was real small.
Post a Comment