Monday, June 30, 2008
Prep work...no digging yet
The escavators didn't make it out to the house today as we thought, but it did give Curtis a chance to do some prep work that would help the escavators do their job that much more quickly. The escavators are waiting for someone to come out and locate wires & pipes underground before they can do their digging. So here are some pictures that will give you an idea of what our add on will look like. It looks kind of small now but that's what I thought when they were building our house when all they had were the floors down and no walls.
Isn't it a lovely patio? Goodbye bushes! The window in the kid's bedroom will be moved to this wall.
And here's the soon to be family room and side view.
Looking toward front yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, that's gonna be GREAT!!! I didn't realize how huge your addition was going to be - Curtis's paintwork will help those excavators a LOT, I'm sure! :-) So excited for you guys!!!!! :-)
cool-
guess you two plan on staying there for awhile! I wouldn't want to move after all that work :0) Hope they finish it fast!
Post a Comment