Okay, so I decided to take a break from reading "Eclipse" to play with my kids. I figured since I'm on the 3rd book now and the 4th one doesn't come out until Aug that I can take my time reading this book. As you can see, they are having tons of fun. Garrett absolutely loves playing on the swings. He's always wanting to go outside to play.



Garrett loves his swing.
4 comments:
I love the last picture of Garrett!
It looks like he's got MY tummy! LOL
They look like they had a great time!
yes, but you can read "the host" while waiting for book 4! i would be reading it now, but i have to wait to get it from the library- and i am sure the waiting list is not short :0( anyways, happy reading about bella and edward.
Katie loves the swings and slides at any playground. We need to get a swingset for her. Most of the time after playing on a playset at someone's house or at a park she throws a fit when it's time to leave. Apparently she also likes mini-vans - yesterday when leaving the playground after lunch she tried to get into Michelle, Melissa or Deedra's van - she just didn't want to ride in our car. But maybe its just cause she wanted to keep hangin with her cousins! She loves her cousins!
So cute!!! Makes me wish we had a yard! ;-)
Post a Comment