Well, the diggers kind of surprised me this morning when they just showed up and started to work. I wasn't expecting them yet because we were waiting on the city to come mark the water lines for irrigation. But the irrigation is right by the fence and so is the neighbors behind us so he figured it wasn't a problem. So they start digging and continued for a few hours. They decided that it was too muddy so they couldn't finish today. They want to wait a few days for the dirt to dry up. So they probably won't be back until Monday with the holiday weekend. Well, now you can see we have a big hole in our back yard and the front doesn't look very pretty either. Oh well, what can you do?
4 comments:
Holy Hannah!!! Those are some monster tracks... yeah, I think you're right that it's because the ground was wet. On the bright side, though, at least you know putting cardboard or whatever down wouldn't have prevented anything! ;-)
Looks like a ton of fun - hope they finish it all up on Monday!!!
Wow - what a mess! But it'll be worth it! How long is the project expected to take?
Curtis says 4 months if we're lucky but I guess I was thinking it would only take a couple months. So I guess we'll see.
So It is fun and crazy. Lookout. Good thing you are patient and you have a hard working husband!! We are happy for you!
Post a Comment