So the diggers came back this morning at 10 a.m. like we hoped. Actually, the foundation guys came before them thinking it was ready but of course it wasn't. So they just kind of hung out awhile until the diggers showed up and then they left. It's already 3:15 and I haven't seen them come back yet so I don't know if they'll come back today or tomorrow. The diggers finished around noon. Here are some more pics!


Garrett is poking his head out the sliding doors to watch. Notice the nice shiner he has on his left cheek? Not exactly sure how he got that, just know he was playing in Tam & Chris's backyard yesterday with the other kids and somehow got hurt.


The diggers brought their dog today so I took the kids outside and they played with it (not sure if boy or girl). I think the dog enjoyed them.


All cleaned up and ready for foundation!
3 comments:
Yay! How exciting! Great pics, by the way.
This is sooo exciting! We can always use more room!! I wish we had put in a partial basement now but Oh well!
Sweet!
Post a Comment