Monday, July 14, 2008

We have floors...and a broken camera

Well, the framers did start today and I was able to take a few photos of the progress before Nikki ended up breaking the camera. It was up on the bar counter and she kept climbing up there and playing with the flashlights and other stuff that was up there and I kept telling her not to. The next thing I know, I can't get the camera lens to retract. It doesn't come out straight anymore, it kind of goes at an angle and so now it's stuck and I can't take any more pictures. I was able to look at the pictures I already took and save them to my computer but for some reason the blogger is having issues too and I wasn't able to load them. So, we do have floors now and they started one wall. If anyone would like to come take pictures for me while I'm gone, that would be awesome!

On top of that our computer has been acting up and now I'm afraid of it crashing like mom and dad's did and losing all of our pictures. So I gave Curtis an assignment while I'm gone to girl's camp to save all our pictures to discs. Yep, that's right. I'm off to girl's camp bright and early in the morning and won't be back until Friday afternoon. It will be nice to get away from all these problems and just enjoy myself with the girls. See ya all later!

4 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

Wow, it must be a full moon! A lot of us are having troubles! I hope Curtis gets the pic's on disc cuz I want some of yours. I got a few from Tammy yesterday but I'd like to see what others have too. Have fun at camp. Sounds like you need a break!

ChrisandTamara said...

Have fun at girls camp! I might be able to swing over and snap some shots Wed and Thurs - but not today. I'll try to.

The Norton Fam! said...

Yes, like I mentioned on Tony and LaVerne's blog, you guys might want to try an external hard drive instead. It'll be a ton faster and discs can be so tempermental sometimes.

Enjoy girls camp!

Heather said...

The work on the house looks like it is coming along well. I am sure that you had fun at girls camp (and missed your kids a lot)!
We had the same thing happen to our camera, only a camel kicked it at the vet school and I didn't get to put it in time out.
On the bright side, you may get a new camera:)