Thursday, August 7, 2008

"Breaking Dawn"

So this is me and my sister in law Celeste before going to the midnight release of "Breaking Dawn" Friday night. We used the iron on that came with our special edition of "Eclipse" and made matching "Team Edward" shirts. Our mother in law also came with us and we met my sister in law Michelle and her brother and sister at Borders book store in Boise. The party wasn't that great. We left there around 11:30 and headed over to Walmart to buy the book somewhere cheaper. Luckily we went to the midnight release because after all of us went through there were only about 12 copies left and still a long line of people waiting to get it. We found out the next day that Walmart in Boise and Nampa both sold out.

In between kids, house work, and church I read as much as I could and finally finished early this afternoon! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great book and a great ending to the Twilight series! I would have to say this was the best of the four books. Now I can't wait until the movie for Twilight comes out!!! Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You gals are so cute! Glad you enjoyed it & were able to finish it! :-)

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Yay! I'm glad you liked it too. I know a lot of poeple who didn't and I am surprised.

The Norton Fam! said...

Hehe. Silly girls. Go Edward!