Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sheet rock

On Thursday and Friday Curtis hammered away at the sheet rock along with our brother in law Marc and his brother Nic. Even Nicole got in there and hammered a few nails. They were able to get the family room and hallway finished and the ceilings in the other rooms. Curtis will finish the rest of it tomorrow and also start shingling the roof. Just let us know if you want to help. Heck, if someone will come watch the kids for me, I'll go help myself. Sometimes it just kills me to have to sit back and watch everything when I would like to be helping. Not all of the time of course :)

There's Nikki pounding on that nail. I had to help her finish it off.

This is what you call our "sheet rock band". ha ha

This is when they first started. This was the first piece to go on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, Curtis is so awesome! He can do a little bit of everything! What a great catch you got Deedra!