If you haven't already noticed, I changed a few things on our blog, mainly the photos. On the day we did family photos it was getting dark outside and we didn't have time to get a picture of Garrett by himself. So he still has an old picture up for now. Maybe one of these days when it warms up a little more then we can do his. And for a 2 yr old it is hard to get him to take very many pictures at one time anyway. Or maybe I can put one of his birthday pictures in for now.
Thank you for taking our pictures Michelle!!
7 comments:
Hey is that the red shirt you were talking about? I thought you meant a different one. Either way I don't have one. I have some cute Maternity stuff that I'm not using right now if you want to take a look at them.
I love the new pic! Can I get a copy for an updated familt photo?
Very cute! :-) You guys all look great! :-)
Oh - also, I'm not sure how to be really useful... please let me know whenever, whatever! {:-)
Love you!!! :-)
I have a cute one of him at the park.
Love the new pics!
Hello! It's been a while since I've dropped a comment on your blog. Nothing out of the norm here, but I just wanted to tell you that the pictures are lovely! I want to see pics of your belly too! Sound kinda wierd? Well you know what I mean. hehe. Miss you guys! I hope that Chris and I can make a trip to visit the family soon! You all look great!
Your pictures look GREAT! How are you doing? You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment