Saturday, October 18, 2008

NICU Grad Party

Thursday night I took the kids to a NICU Grad Party at St. Al's and they were able to dress up in costumes. There were all kinds of games, goodies, face painting, and cookie decorating. They both had so much fun and I'm glad I took them. I would've put all these pictures in a slide show but the website for the slide show was taking forever to load so I decided just to put them on one at a time. Here are pics of my little kitty and lion.

This is a pic that was taken by photographers at the party. I couldn't believe how well Garrett was smiling for the pictures.

Nikki decorating her cookie.

It tastes so yummy!

He had frosting all over his hands and face after tasting his cookie. That's why he's kind of holding his hands apart like that.

Garrett decorating his cookie. Mommy helped of course.

Nikki had to get her kitty costume completed by having them paint whiskers and a nose.

He's playing a bean bag throwing game.

He got one!

Making paper jack-o-lanterns


Nikki making her scary popcorn hand.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had fun and knew just what to do!

How are you doing without Curtis? Are you needing any help?

G-mom said...

how fun!! hey I love your new photos!! How are ya??

Vernie and Tony said...

Love the costumes! I wonder how warm they were at the party? LOL I'm havin a hot flash just lookin at um!

ChrisandTamara said...

Cute costumes! That's neat that they had a party for the NICU grads.