Yes that's right, we have finally found a way to both talk to each other and see each other over the computer. To be able to see each other we have to use MSN messenger but to be able to hear each other we both had to sign up for Yahoo! messenger. So we finally got something figured out. Yay! And it's been so nice to see him and hear his voice and to have him make me laugh again.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Tis the season for apples!
Yesterday Nikki asked me for an apple and I was trying to lay down and rest so I just told her to get her own and that she could have the whole thing. She was excited about that. After she started eating it I then told her to let Garrett have some bites if he wanted some. They started sharing the apple and when they started taking bites at the same time I couldn't lay down any longer without having a picture of it. I think that was the first healthy thing she ate of the day. I think all she had for breakfast was candy. My niece was over here helping me and I thought she was going to get Nikki some breakfast but she did not. And I was a little preoccupied with talking to my hubby on the webcam.
Yes that's right, we have finally found a way to both talk to each other and see each other over the computer. To be able to see each other we have to use MSN messenger but to be able to hear each other we both had to sign up for Yahoo! messenger. So we finally got something figured out. Yay! And it's been so nice to see him and hear his voice and to have him make me laugh again.
Yes that's right, we have finally found a way to both talk to each other and see each other over the computer. To be able to see each other we have to use MSN messenger but to be able to hear each other we both had to sign up for Yahoo! messenger. So we finally got something figured out. Yay! And it's been so nice to see him and hear his voice and to have him make me laugh again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Deedra, what a cute picture! So cute. :) I'm so glad you've been able to see & chat with Curtis. The miracles of technology. Call me if you need anything. I'd love to help if I can. Take care.
I'm glad you got a picture of the kids sharing the apple! How cute! You know what they say...." An apple a day keeps the Dr. away! "
So glad you got to talk to Curtis and actually hear him! I got the email from him this morning and it was so good to hear he was able to go to church!
Way to figure out the communication!!! :-) Love that apple pic, too, LOL!
you should try skype for your web cam, that's what we use and FREE!
Post a Comment