We had a very busy weekend and I was so exhausted Saturday night that I wasn't sure I would have the energy to go to church today at 9 am, but I made it. First of all, on Friday night we went swimming at the Rec Center and then I had 4 of my nieces spend the night. We had an early start Saturday morning with Nikki's soccer game at 9:20am. We then went over to the high school where my niece Rebecca found out she made the drill team. Yay Becca! Then we went down the road to find a spot to watch Parade America. Then I dropped off two of the girls at their home and took the younger two with me back to my house where we ate lunch and then loaded back up to go to Nikki's 2nd soccer game of the day, final soccer game of the year. Poor Nikki was tired too and didn't try very hard in either game today. She even sat down a couple times. I think we've decided that soccer is not for her. It was fun while it lasted but we won't be doing this next year. After dropping off the other two girls I went home and tried to relax the rest of the day and ended up watching two Harry Potter movies. Thank goodness I got in bed by 10:30 and Jack let me sleep all night so we were able to get up and go to church. But as usual, we were a few minutes late. I first wake up thinking I have a lot of time and I feel like we won't be late and the next thing I know, I'm out of time. Oh, and right before we leave (as usual) I have to change Garrett's diaper. Then right after we got to church, Jack's diaper needed to be changed. I ended up missing the sacrament because I didn't want to wait to change Jack because he usually leaks. No leaks today though. I think it made a difference in changing him from size 2 to size 3 diapers a couple days ago. He's already 16 pounds! Anyway, there are lots of pictures today, enjoy!
Nikki LOVES her soccer trophy and medal. Had I known this was all she wanted we could've just bought her a trophy instead of signing her up for soccer, LOL.
Her team had an ice cream party and before her 2nd game she got her face painted.
Everyone also got a soccer shirt.
Garrett stuffing his face at the parade.
Jack and his cousin Rachel at the parade.
They had an astro jump thing that Nikki and Garrett had fun on.
Nikki and teammate Collin running for the ball.



4 comments:
WOW! BUSY WOMAN! I'm impressed with all you do with your little family on your own! I know how hard it is. You do a great job!!
The pictures are cute! I especially love the tree hugger and lip biter! LOL
Soccer, swimming, trophies.. it all looks so great! The only kind of morning sickness I have is just the nausea. I'm not barfing.. hehe or anything yet...
Sure was a busy weekend! Great pics!
Deedra you are the women! I don't know how you handle 3 kids on your own all of the time. Well I always knew you were a tough cookie. I think I would just stay home all of the time but you are always doing fun things with you kids. And I totally remember going to parade America. I loved that growing up.
Post a Comment