Monday, August 17, 2009

Don't under estimate babies

This afternoon I was feeding Jack some rice cereal. He didn't eat very much before I wanted to get him some water. I left the bowl of cereal on the edge of the tray because I didn't think he could reach that far yet. Silly me, what was I thinking? So as I was returning from filling up Jack's sippy cup with water I turn to see him holding the bowl up to his face. It reminded me of Beast on "Beauty and the Beast" trying to learn how to eat. I just laughed because when I took the bowl away he had a little white beard. I love those kinds of moments :)



2 comments:

Stillman and Michelle said...

Cute! I like how your shirts in you fam pic match your blog!

ChrisandTamara said...

That is so cute! He's such a little cutie pie!