Thursday, August 20, 2009

I bought this shirt for......FREE!


Last week I got a $10 gift card in the mail with Kohl's advertisement saying that it could be used on anything in the store. So yesterday after I dropped off my 2 older kids at playgroup at Michelle's I decided to go shopping to check out the clearance racks at Kohl's. I happened to find this shirt and wasn't even sure it would fit me but decided to try it on anyway. It fit perfectly and I love it! And it was on clearance for $8, originally priced at $40! $10 gift card + $8 shirt = FREE shirt! I didn't have to pay 1 cent. Woo hoo!!! I'm going to have to do this more often. I was also so glad to find a nicer shirt to wear that didn't look like a t-shirt. And better yet, it's modest so I don't have to wear a shirt underneath and it's nice and light weight. I love it!

5 comments:

Stillman and Michelle said...

why is everyone getting this coupon but me :(

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I love it when I find a shirt that I don't have to Layer. How many layers can we possibly stand.

ChrisandTamara said...

Me too Michelle. I didn't get one. That is so cool you got a free shirt Deedra. And it is so cute!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Thats funny. I always forget how old you are. I always think of you as older than me since you've been married longer and have three kids, but then I remember that I'm older.

Unknown said...

That is AWESOME!!! :-) Great find, and GREAT deal! :-) It looks great, too! :-) What an all-around win... :-)