It has been a very busy week and weekend. Here are a few pictures of some things that went on.
This morning we had our Super Saturday at the church. These are two of the projects I did. There are two more that I didn't get to today so you'll have to see those at a later time.
This morning we had our Super Saturday at the church. These are two of the projects I did. There are two more that I didn't get to today so you'll have to see those at a later time.
I love these Halloween count down blocks. Nikki told me they were dirty and that she needed to wash them off. I kept telling her they are supposed to look like that. She's so funny.
This week Jack has graduated from his little baby tub to sitting up in the big tub and I must say he LOVES it. He just sits there and splashes his hands in the water and then sometimes he'll grab a toy and suck on it.
Garrett had to get an MRI done on Friday prior to the cath procedure that will get done on Monday which will be in preparation for his surgery in December. This is him after he woke up from sedation after the MRI. He was watching one of his favorite movies, "Toy Story 2" and eating a graham cracker. He did very well for the most part.
I bought two of these ghosts headbands at Savers for Nikki and Garrett to wear with their costumes. Jack wanted to try them on too. He won't actually need one because his ghost costume has a hood. But it was so cute on him!
2 comments:
Hey, Alex is now sick. I think you better have Tamara watch Nikki. When Alex is feeling better, he was wondering if they could still have a sleepover? Cute pics by the way.
Man, I'm behind on the blogging. Cute pictures! I love tub pictures! They are so Cute! I love bath time for babes! Garrett is a little trooper! Bless his little heart!
Nikki is growing up! WOW! Time flies!
Post a Comment