Life has been so busy lately I haven't had time to blog since last week. My thoughts have been preoccupied with getting applications turned in for financial assistance, trying to find out if Curtis's insurance will cover Garrett's surgery for sure or not, getting ready for the surgery, trying to get Christmas done before Curtis comes home in a week(which I don't think is going to happen at this point) and Thanksgiving coming up this week! That's a mouthful. Speaking of mouthful, I discovered yesterday morning that Jack is finally getting his first tooth! I tried to take a picture but it's hard to see right now. It's his lower front left tooth. Nikki was about the same age when she got her first tooth.
If you click on the picture and bring it up to a bigger size you can kind of see it.
If you click on the picture and bring it up to a bigger size you can kind of see it.
Earlier this week Nikki got out her dress up and was dancing around. Garrett then tried to get me to help him put a dress on. Don't worry Curtis, I refused to do it. So I remembered that when I was a kid we used to use blankets or sheets to fly around with. I found this pillowcase in the closet and pinned it around his neck to make a cape. He was very happy with it and wore it all day!
A few days later Nikki decides she wants a cape also. So I found another pillowcase and they both flew around the house like super heroes. They even went out on the swings so their capes could fly in the air. Oh, and they both had one of my big hair clip claw things on their arms. They have worn these before as a super hero thing.

This was funny. I was going to take a video of her and had it on camera instead and so this is the pose I got as she was taking off to fly around. It's also funny that I don't mind that Nikki does things boys do but I don't want Garrett doing girly things, lol. Guess that comes from me being a tom boy when I was a kid.


4 comments:
Those are some pretty cute Super heros and Jack is sure cute and animated in his photo's.
Love the expressions on Jack's face in the two pics of him. So cute! It's always fun to play superheroes - remember the afghans? They also made good wings for birds. Ahh - what fun we had when we were kids. Very cute pics.
Max has the same first tooth as Jack!
That's cute! Alex would be so proud of Nikki. He always gets so excited to tell his friends about his new superhero toys or movies. Katelynn just doesn't get that excited about watching Avengers. I'll have to tell him to try Nikki.
Post a Comment