We have finally come up with an exact date to when Curtis will be home for good!! And the date is.........drum roll please.......................May 30th!!!
For the last few days we had played with the idea of taking a vacation to Hawaii but to be able to afford to do that he'd have to stay until the end of June. After having a meltdown tonight I decided that Hawaii is going to have to wait because I can't wait one more month. I need him now, but we have a goal to reach that will be reached by the end of May!! HOWEVER, we will take a vacation when he gets home....without kids. So we'll be in need of babysitters ;) Maybe we'll drive to the Oregon Coast or something. It will be a lot less expensive. But we definitely NEED some alone time and I NEED to get a real break from the kids.
5 comments:
That is great! I hope the time flies for you, and that you are able to find a babysitter so you two can have some alone time. I can totally understand your need for a break! Keep up the good work... only a few more months to go! yay!
you know you should try southern california, it's still cheaper and it'll be tons warmer. you could pretend its hawaii . i'm so happy for you guys. i can't even imagine how hard its been for you two.
When you were talkin about June the other day I couldn't believe it! 1st April then May ...then June!!! I'm glad you've got a definite date set! Good times a coming! Hope he can find work!
SOOO happy for you!!! Can't wait for you guys to be back together!!! :) Love you!!! :)
Yay! It will be here before ya know it.
Post a Comment