We've had a couple of nice days lately so last week the kids went out on their bikes. Nikki decided she didn't want training wheels anymore. However, she didn't realize how hard it would be to keep from falling over. But she kept telling herself "I can do this, I can do this". I ended up holding the back of the seat most of the time. The rest of the time she would stand there and keep trying to put both of her feet up on the pedals and end up quickly catching herself. We'll work on this some more when it gets warmer.
3 comments:
I need to get out with my kids more. by the way I posted a few of the pictures we took. There even cuter today!
What are their teeth?? Very scary! LOL
Such beautiful weather we're having too!! YAY!
I wish we would finally warm up here so we could play more outside! It's been a long winter here!
Post a Comment