This week has been a really good week for me and the main reason is that I finally went over and met our new neighbors across the street and took them cookies on Monday. They had moved there in December while we were in SLC and I just have not gotten over there to welcome them and introduce ourselves until now(mostly due to cold weather and illnesses). I'm so glad I did though. It was an instant friendship for all of us. I had first met the grandma earlier last week and she was really nice. And then I met her daughter who looks to be about my age I think. She is also very nice and very easy to talk to. They have two kids that are close to the same ages as my two oldest kids. Nikki has quickly become very good friends with the little girl, who just turned 5. And they have a little boy that will be 3 in May. The boys don't really play that much together yet because he keeps running back from our house to his house, not really sure where he wants to go. But I'm sure him and Garrett will be friends in no time. All I can say is it is so nice to have friends for my kids to play with that I don't have to travel anywhere for them to be able to do that. Now they can just run across the street or their friends can come over here. I love it! I also love that I have been able to make a new friend as well. Here are a couple of pictures of the girls and some miscellaneous ones.

Making their own crowns.
Making their own crowns.
2 comments:
Love those crowns! Very creative. It's so great to have new friends so close.
That is wonderful! I'm so glad Nikki has a close friend and I hope you can become close friends with her mother. (good missionary opportunities too)
The boys will probably hit it off soon! YAY!
Post a Comment