
Jack recently discovered our big buckets on the floor in our pantry and decided that he really likes pushing them around on our kitchen floor. So Garrett joins in the fun and it looks like they are having bucket races.


Some of our tulips on the side of our house that have bloomed. The day I took this picture it was cool and windy, which is why they are leaning.

Last week Nikki got to bring home Cuddles again from school.

"I gotta pickle! I gotta pickle! I gotta pickle, hey hey hey hey!"

Jack loved the homemade dark chocolate I made Easter weekend, the only kind of chocolate he can have right now (milk free).
2 comments:
Cute pictures! The Little Rascals - I remember that line - he he. Now did she actually sing that while she was eating her pickle? I never got to try that dark chocolate by the way - still want to.
How cute!! Looks like the boys were having a great time together! I love the picture of Nikki and the bear! Her hair looks great!
Guess I haven't watche Little Rascals in a while, don't remember that line! lol
Post a Comment