With all of Jack's allergies (milk, nuts, eggs) I did some looking on the internet and found some recipes to make that he can have. One of them was for special dark chocolate (and this was a Hershey's recipe). So last night I decided to try and make it. This is the first time I've ever made any kind of chocolate. It was very easy and all the kids loved it! We will be bringing some samples to Easter dinner tomorrow.

Speaking of Easter, we did our egg coloring today while "watching" conference. Yeah, I pretty much missed most of the afternoon session even though we had the volume turned up on the TV in the family room. But Nikki and I did enjoy the morning session and had two activity packets that we were working on together. Garrett's not quite ready for conference yet and Jack slept for both sessions.
1 comment:
Very nice! They all look very colorful! Can't wait to try the dessert. Mine didn't turn out as good as I thought it was oing to be. lol
Post a Comment